At WeMaid, our top priority is the safety of the customers and cleaners using our platform. The services that are available through WeMaid are considered essential and as such, we are fully operational. That said, we know things now look a bit different than they used to at bookings.
In order to continue to provide you with the exceptional service, we have implement steps we are taking to make every booking as safe as possible for our community.
We recommend that you also review the CDC’s guidelines, as well as those of the NHS, for reducing the spread of COVID-19. These include:
- Washing hands frequently and vigorously for 20 seconds to prevent the spread of germs;
- Avoiding touching of the eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe;
- Social distancing;
- Cover your nose and mouth with a mask or cloth face-covering when in a public place and unable to maintain social distance
On the day of your booking, we recommend you:
- Stay in a room separate from the one your pro is cleaning. This will enable the professional to clean thoroughly and without interruption, and allow you to maintain the 6-foot person- to- person distance currently recommended by the CDC or NHS
- Cancel or reschedule bookings if you feel sick or are concerned about the wellbeing of those living in your home or your pro.
- Wear your mask at all times.
We’ve also provided the above guidance to all active WeMaid cleaners.
As always, we’re here for you, your home, and the cleaners who use our platform.
Stay safe and thank you for being a valued member of WeMaid.