Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing WeMaid Referral Agency! Please look over the terms below. We’re excited to get going in providing you with excellent service.
- Referral Service: All housekeepers undergo a thorough background screening prior to being referred to Client and WeMaid will verify the Housekeeper’s legal status and work authorization prior to being referred to Client in accordance with procedures established under Federal law.
- Payment: Payment is due at the time service is scheduled. Client may provide WeMaid with a valid credit card (Discover, Amex, Visa, and Master) to keep on file for billing. Client is responsible for and agrees to pay WeMaid for the full cost of Client’s requested services. The referral fee charged by WeMaid for its services shall be reasonable, negotiable, and based on a fixed percentage of the service cost per the WeMaid’s established fee schedule. Client agrees to pay WeMaid a Referral Fee for as long as Client continues to engage or otherwise utilize the Housekeeper’s services. Client shall pay WeMaid a service charge of $35.00 in the event Client’s payment is returned by the institution on which it is drawn for any reason.
- Cancellation: Failure to notify WeMaid twenty-four (24) hours in advance of cancellation of any requested service will result in a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- Lock Out or No-Show: It is the responsibility of Client to ensure access for cleaning. If Client is not available or other access arrangements have not been made and the Housekeeper is unable to enter, there will be a $45.00 lock-out charge.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: WeMaid must be contacted no later than twenty-four (24) hours after completion of the service if Client is not entirely satisfied with the housekeeping work that was performed. We can then alert the Housekeeper of your concerns to arrange their return to the subject property within 24 hours of your contact, at no additional charge, to re-clean the areas that had not been finished to your satisfaction. If WeMaid is contacted more than twenty-four (24) hours after completion of the service, all additional housekeeping services will be subject to standard charges, on a case by case basis.
- Direct Hiring Prohibited: Client agrees not to directly engage the services of any referred Housekeeper for a period of nine (9) months after termination of services without informing WeMaid of the scheduled services. Should services commence or additional services be provided without informing WeMaid, Client agrees to pay WeMaid $1,500.00 as a finder’s fee.
- Performance of Services: The Housekeeper represents that he/she possesses the qualifications, ability and experience to perform all services requested by and rendered to Client without the advice, control or supervision of WeMaid. The Housekeepers shall be solely responsible for satisfactory performance of services to be rendered to Client. In the event Client communicates a complaint regarding the quality of services rendered or work performed, breakage, theft, or any other problem occurring while the Housekeeper rendered service, it is the sole responsibility of the Housekeeper to resolve the problem directly with Client. If any such complaints or concerns are received by WeMaid, WeMaid agrees to promptly inform the Housekeeper so he or she may resolve the matter directly with Client. WeMaid shall not be liable, and Client agrees to indemnify WeMaid from and against any claims, losses, costs, fees, liabilities, damages, or other injuries that arise as a result of the Housekeeper’s actions or unsatisfactory performance.
- Independent Domestic Worker: WeMaid is not the employer of the domestic worker referred to Client. Client acknowledges that she or he may have employer responsibilities depending upon the nature of the professional relationship established with the referred Housekeeper and thus, may be liable for payment of State and/or Federal employment taxes incurred during and throughout the course of the engagement. In addition, Client acknowledges that WeMaid shall not be liable, and Client agrees to indemnify WeMaid from and against any claims, losses, costs, fees, liabilities, damages, or injuries arising out of Client’s failure to pay any such taxes.
- Acceptance of Terms: Client understands and agrees that Client’s engagement or utilization of the services of a Housekeeper referred by WeMaid will constitute Client’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement even if Client does not return this executed Agreement to Agency.
- Termination of Service Provider/Client Relationship: The relationship between Service provider and Client may only be terminated by either of those parties and not by WeMaid. However, Agency may decline to make additional referrals to a particular Service Provider. Service Provider may also decline to accept any particular job order referral.